ARISE and BUILD!
Encouragement: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
23rd to 29th June 2019
Hebrews 11: 1
- God to move mightily in our young people during these mid-year school holidays:
- The children's holiday clubs to reach our young children with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. John 3: 16
- Children and Youth Camps that are taking place at this time: that there are no negative incidents or accidents; that our young people have good experiences with Christian participants and leaders; that many encounter the Lord Jesus Christ on a far deeper level while attending these outreaches. John 7: 37-38
- Burn 24/7 Worship Events: to ignite the youth of the Bay. John 4:23-24.
- The Unity of the Church: John 17: 21; John 13:34; Matthew 6: 12, 14; Phil.2: 5
- Praise God for the growing unity among the Church leaders in NMB. Psalm 133
- Pray for that unity to deepen and to expand; and for God to protect that unity.
- A greater unity of purpose to develop; and for God-given strategies.
- The unity in each congregation to be strengthened.
- An agape love to develop among all the believers in the Bay. Romans 5: 5
- Christians to humble themselves and repent of their wrong attitudes towards God, their fellow Christians and those still of the world.
- Christians to forgive one another quickly & to be slow to take offence. - Ps. 119: 165
- Christians to learn to love the people of the world, as their Heavenly Father does. - John 3: 16
- As we pray for the people of the Northern Areas of Port Elizabeth, we pray for:
- Pray for the Prayer Walks taking place in these particular areas - that have been motivated by Church Leaders. Joshua 1: 3
- Pray for God's protection over all those participating in these Prayer Walks. Psalm 91
- Praise God, that where there has been prayer walking, the violence has decreased remarkably.
- Praise God for the unity among the Christians as they continue to strategize to overcome the terrible violence in some of the areas. Pray for wisdom for the Church leaders as they seek God's guidance.
- Pray for a decrease in the drug trafficking, the violence and crime, as the church continues to act by faith, trusting God to intervene. Pray for those that are inciting the violence and those that are peddling drugs, to be identified, arrested and given a just sentence.
- God's protection over all the members of the SAPS and of the Correctional Services, as well as all their family members; for God to keep them safe from all danger and harm.
- Pray for all the offenders in our Correctional facilities to have deep encounters with the Lord Jesus Christ. John 3: 17 & 18
- All the various forms of NMB Christian media: for them to promote unity in the NMB Church effectively; to share positive and encouraging stories; to highlight the prayer needs of the Bay; to be supported by the Christians in NMB - in prayer and financially. Rom. 10: 14-15
- An excellent attendance at the Interdenominational End-of-the-Month Pray Warriors' Prayer Gathering taking place at the Greenacres Presbyterian Church from 09:30-11:00 on Friday 28 June 2019 - behind the Greenacres Shopping Mall near the Taxi and Bus Termini. All those that have a heart to pray for NMB are very welcome to attend & to bring their praying friends.
Remember the promise:
... pray to the Lord for the city because if it prospers, you will prosper.
Prayer pointers supplied by NMB: Transformation Christian Network.
More info: www.tcn.org.za